YOUNG#ER Initiative – Youth and Ecological Restoration
YOUNG#ER started in occasion of #SERE2021 Conference as an initiative to support and involve students and young professionals in Ecological Restoration, while offering new opportunities to engage you in SER Europe.
Now, YOUNG#ER is a motto and an umbrella for different activities initiated around SER Europe that contribute to the promotion of new generations of scientists and practitioners in ecological restoration including:
- Opportunities Board: an updated list of jobs, research and many other opportunities on ecological restoration for students and young professionals.
- Tips and recommendations to start entering the professional Ecological Restoration sector.
- Occasional initiatives targeting young ecological restorers: dedicated activities in SERE Conferences, special events, informal young groups…
- YOUNG#ER membership campaign targets increasing the number of Emerging Professionals Members with a reduced student and young professional rate to facilitate participation. Join and contribute to making the YOUNG#ER Initiative stronger,
- Student associations. Studying ecology, ecological restoration and alike? Join with your peer students and create a Student Association in SER Europe. More info here.