YOUNG#ER Initiative – Youth and Ecological Restoration
YOUNG#ER started in occasion of #SERE2021 Conference as an initiative to support and involve students and young professionals in Ecological Restoration, while offering new opportunities to engage you in SER Europe.
Click here for the recording of that session open for you to view:
Now, YOUNG#ER is a motto and an umbrella for different activities initiated around SER Europe that contribute to the promotion of new generations of scientists and practitioners in ecological restoration including:
- Opportunities Board: an updated list of jobs, research and many other opportunities on ecological restoration for students and young professionals.
- Tips and recommendations to start entering the professional Ecological Restoration sector.
- Occasional initiatives targeting young ecological restorers: dedicated activities in SERE Conferences, special events, informal young groups…
- YOUNG#ER membership campaign targets increasing the number of Emerging Professionals Members with a reduced student and young professional rate to facilitate participation. Join and contribute to making the YOUNG#ER Initiative stronger,
- Student associations. Studying ecology, ecological restoration and alike? Join with your peer students and create a Student Association in SER Europe. More info here.