Welcome to the European chapter of SER, the international non-profit organisation for ecological restoration.
To promote ecological restoration as a means of sustaining the diversity of life on Earth and re-establishing an ecologically healthy relationship
between nature and culture.
- We try to facilitate dialogue among restorationists, both scientists and practitioners, by organising conferences, workshops and training courses;
- We try to provide practical advice for cost-effective restoration;
- We encourage research and research networks;
- We publish the international journal of Restoration Ecology;
- We promote awareness of and public support for restoration and restorative management;
- We contribute to public policy discussions.