SER Ontario Chapter members receive valuable benefits such as:
- A free copy of the Native Plant Resource Guide (updated regularly) that includes a list of growers who cultivate planting stock suited to local restoration needs and articles on restoration issues and practices
- Access to all chapter activities such as field trips, socials and Annual General Meetings
SER Ontario Chapter members receive the following benefits through the SER international organization:
- Subscriptions to SER’s bi-weekly e-bulletin, RESTORE and SER’s quarterly newsletter, SERNews
- Ability to connect directly to other restoration professionals through the SER online Member Directory.
- Discounted registration to SER World Conferences. SER2015 will be held in Manchester, England in August 2015. More information to come. Members receive a significantly discounted rate to SER World Conferences.
- Special subscription rates to Restoration Ecology, SER’s peer-reviewed journal on applied research
- 25% discount on all Island Press books, including titles in the SER-Island Press book series The Science and Practice of Ecological Restoration
- 35% discount on all John Wiley & Sons book publications
- Access to regional restoration efforts and networking opportunities when you join a local SER Chapter
- Access to thematically focused restoration efforts and networking opportunities when you join a SER Section
- Opportunity to feature your work on the SER website through free postings to the events calendar and the Restoration Project Showcase
- 50% discount on job postings in the SER Career Center
- Access to innovative articles and research findings through discounted subscription rates for the journals Ecological Restoration, Ecological Management & Restoration, and Conservation Magazine