2019 Fall Forum & Annual General Meeting
The 2019 Fall Forum & AGM for SER-WC will be held on Saturday, September 21, at the University of Saskatchewan, in Saskatoon. We look forward to seeing you there!
All talks and meetings will take place on the 5th floor of the Agriculture building (Room 5C61) on U of S campus, located at 51 Campus Drive. (Registration, coffee break, posters and lunch will be in the atrium on the first floor.)
Please see the map below showing the Agriculture building and nearby parking areas.
This year, individuals can choose to pay online or onsite (cash/credit/debit). Please register online and select your desired payment option.
- Online prices are in USD and have been adjusted for the exchange rate (*see pricing chart below).
- A $30USD processing fee will be charged for cancellation of any event ticket purchased online.
- Onsite Ticket Cost (Member): $27.00 CAD
- Onsite Ticket Cost (Non-Member): $37.00 CAD
- Online Ticket Cost (Member): $21.00 USD
- Online Ticket Cost (Non-Member): $29.00 USD
Call for Proposals and Presentations
To submit a presentation or poster, please email submissions to Cassandra at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 13, 2019.
|Sat Sept 21||8:30-9:00 am||Registration|
|10:30-11:00 am||Health Break & Networking|
|12:00-1:00 pm||Annual General Meeting & Lunch|
|1:30-4:00 pm||Beaver Creek Conservation Area Restoration Tour (Meewasin Valley Authority)|
|5:00-6:30 pm||Guided Beer Tasting – 9 Mile Brewery (229 20th St. W) – $10/person|
|6:30 pm||Dinner at Cohen’s (101 20th St. W)|
|Sun Sept 22||10:00 am – 1:30 pm||Tour of Wetlands East of Saskatoon|
*please note, this schedule subject to change