How to become a member of SER ?
- Individual Memberships: http://www.ser.org/general/register_start.asp?MemberTypeCode=IND
- Individual Low Income Memberships: http://www.ser.org/general/register_start.asp?MemberTypeCode=LIC
- Student Memberships: http://www.ser.org/general/register_start.asp?MemberTypeCode=STU
- Retiree Memberships: http://ser.site-ym.com/general/register_start.asp?MemberTypeCode=RET
- Individual Membership: go here: http://www.ser.org/page/IndividualMembership
- Organizational and Business Memberships, information is here: http://www.ser.org/page/BusinessMembership
How to become a member of SER Europe?
- Individual Memberships: chapter membership comes automatically with membership of SER
- Organizational and Business Memberships: SERE pursues collaboration with other European or national organisations as much as possible. Several organisations are ‘affiliated member’ of SER Europe: see here. Organisations with an individual membership structure pay 2 euro per member per year. Members of affiliated organisations receive more limited advantages compared to regular SER members. Organisations without individual membership structure pay 200 euro per year. Businesses pay 400 euro per year. Any affiliation needs approval by the SERE board. For more information or affiliation requests, please contact Jordi Cortina, chair of SER Europe.